Regional/Regional Tuesday Notice Board – AM 1370 KDTH
- UW Platteville’s first game of their trip to Florida against Rhodes College has been postponed due to weather and will be played today
- SAN DIEGO-A six-run first inning propelled the University of Iowa baseball team to a 6-4 win over San Diego State on Tuesday night at Tony Gwynn Stadium. The victory was the Hawkeyes’ second in a row and moved the team record to 8-7 going into an eight-game home game. The Hawkeyes will host No. 12 Texas Tech for a three-game series starting Friday.
- Illinois won at home beating Butler 13-4.
- Loras went undefeated on the season with 2 wins in Leesburg, FL yesterday. Duhawks beat Salem State 4-2 and Maryville (TN) 1-0
- KANSAS CITY, Missouri– The University of Iowa softball team shared a doubleheader Tuesday afternoon. The Hawkeyes were defeated, 4-3, by Southeast Missouri before defeating Missouri-Kansas City, 4-0.
- Clarke lost to Wartburg in overtime 12-11
High school girl track
At the Mississippi Valley Conference indoor meet at the Uni-Dome in Cedar Falls: Hempstead placed 2nd at 77 behind meet winner Iowa City Liberty at 87. Wahlert finished 3rd at 68, Western Dubuque was 6th with 62 and Senior finished 8th with 46.